Many people should not be unfamiliar with LED display screens. They are relatively common in our daily life, but some people still don’t know what LED display screens are. Let’s introduce them below.
What is led display?
LED display (LED display): A flat-panel display consisting of small LED module panels.
LED, light emitting diode (light emitting diode abbreviation). It is a display method by controlling semiconductor light-emitting diodes. It is a diode made of gallium (Ga) and arsenic (As), phosphorus (P), nitrogen (N), and indium (In) compounds. When electrons and holes It can radiate visible light when recombined, so it can be used to make light-emitting diodes. Used as indicator lights in circuits and instruments, or composed of text or digital displays. Gallium arsenide phosphide diodes emit red light, gallium phosphide diodes emit green light, silicon carbide diodes emit yellow light, and indium gallium nitride diodes emit blue light.
LED displays are generally used to display text, images, videos, video signals and other information.
What is led display? What are the advantages?
- Area ductility, if the LCD area is large, it is difficult to achieve seamless splicing. The LED display can be arbitrarily extended and seamless splicing can be achieved.
- The luminous flux of the LCD plasma screen decays very quickly. Generally, it needs to be replaced after a year and a half of operation, but the LED display screen will be fine for at least five years under the same operating conditions.
- The LED screen brushing machine can use interactive technology to enhance the interaction between the screen brushing machine as an advertising medium and the advertising audience, such as customizing the touch screen, realizing cloud technology broadcast control management, etc.
- In terms of display effect, the high brightness, wide viewing angle and good color reproduction ability of LED display screen are also better than LCD screen. LED screen brushing machines are generally used in airports, shopping malls, hotels, high-speed railways, subways, cinemas, exhibitions, office buildings, etc. The target customers have strong spending power and great advertising value.
What is LED display? LED display has excellent performance:
1) The luminous brightness is strong. When the sunlight directly hits the screen surface within the visual distance, the display content is clearly visible. The super grayscale control has 1024-4096 grayscale control, the display color is above 16.7M, the color is clear and vivid, and the three-dimensional sense is strong.
2) Static scanning technology, using static latch scanning mode, high-power drive, fully guarantee the luminous brightness.
3) Automatic brightness adjustment With automatic brightness adjustment function, the best playback effect can be obtained in different brightness environments.
4) Imported large-scale integrated circuits are fully adopted, which greatly improves the reliability and facilitates debugging and maintenance.
5) Advanced digital video processing, technology distributed scanning, BSV LCD splicing technology high-definition display, modular design/constant current static drive, automatic brightness adjustment, ultra-bright pure color pixels, clear image, no jitter and ghosting, Eliminate distortion. Video, animation, chart, text, picture and other information display, network display, remote control.
The above is a brief introduction to what an LED display is. There are still many applications of LED display in our daily life. It can not only decorate the store, but also better promote the product.