This Warranty Policy applies to all LED display products (hereinafter referred to as “Products”) purchased directly from SHENZHEN HOLA LED LIGHTING CO., LTD(hereinafter referred to as “HOLA LED”) and within Warranty Period. Any products not purchased directly from HOLA-LED does not apply to this Warranty Policy.
Products shall be installed and used strictly aligned with the Installment Instructions and Cautions for Use stated in the product manual. HOLA-LED will repair or replace the unit if it is found to be defective as to workmanship or materials. Warranty does not extend to damages resulting from misuse, neglect or abuse, or accident.
Free technical service online For all products manufactured by HOLA-LED (no matter if purchased buy from HOLA-LED or not), we provide free technical service online on any problem regarding the products.
Return to factory repairing service For defects, product problems due to the manufacturing by HOLA-LED, products can be shipped back to factory after confirmation by HOLA-LED.
If factory repair service is needed, customer shall bear the freight, insurance, tariff and customs clearance for return delivery of the returned products or parts.
HOLA-LED will send back the repaired products or parts to customer and only bear one-way freight. HOLA-LED will not accept products returned without a valid service request or items that are not manufactured by HOLA-LED.
HOLA-LED.com collects IP address and domain name combination of users who visit hola-led.com and any available aggregate information on pages, user-specific information on pages or visit and information volunteered by users such as electronic email addresses of users who communicate with email.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
We collect information from you when you interact in any way with our site including, but not limited to, browsing the site, registering on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
The Warranty Is Void With Following Conditions
- Damages caused by improper use, negligence, mishandling, acts of third parties, accidents, fire, flood, lightning, power surges or outages. Improper handling, operation in accordance with the technical instructions
- The product has been altered or repaired by other than the manufacturer or an authorized service representative of the Manufacturer
- Modifications or accessories other than those manufactured or provided by the Manufacturer have been made or attached to the product which, in the determination of the Manufacturer have affected the performance, safety or reliability of the product.
- Natural loss of brightness and color, lack of necessary regular maintenance
- Unless written agreed, this warranty policy does not apply to consumables, including but not limited to connectors, networks, fiber optic cables, cables, power cables, signal cables, aviation connectors, and other wire and connections.
- Warranty period has expired.