The transparent LED display, as the name implies, is that the LED screen has the property of transmitting light like glass. It is characterized by “transparency”. It has the characteristics of lightness, thinness and transparency; the modular design of the product structure makes the box size easy to splice into various sizes. It can work normally in an outdoor rainy environment.
The full-color transparent LED screen has a permeability of 60%-95%, seamlessly connecting the floor glass facade and window lighting structure, transparent, light-transmitting, and restoring the lighting and vision of the glass curtain wall. It does not take up space and is light in weight.
The thickness of the main board is about 10mm, and the general weight of the display screen is about 12Kg/㎡. It is directly fixed on the glass curtain wall without changing the building structure. The picture gives the impression of being suspended on the glass curtain wall.
Since full-color LED transparent display screens are common to ordinary display screens, many people do not know how to determine the size of full-color LED transparent display screens, and what is the common size ratio? Here HOLA-LED gives the following reference suggestions
Used for the playback of video content: Generally, 4:3 or close to 4:3; the ideal ratio is 16:9. According to the site size and aesthetics, if it is a wall, look at the wall position and the stair size ratio, try to make it as large as possible, even if the resolution is low, try to choose a large area.
From a technical point of view, the curtain wall LED transparent screen is basically square in China, a bit the same, it is recommended to make some creative and attractive shapes. For example, curved, cylindrical, cornered, surprising designs will attract more people’s attention!
Factors to be considered in the size design of the LED transparent screen:
(1) The need to display content;
(2) Space conditions of the site;
(3) Viewing distance.
Factors to be considered in the design and installation of LED transparent screens:
(3) The ambient temperature changes greatly. When the display screen is working, a certain amount of heat is generated. If the ambient temperature is too high and the heat dissipation is poor, the integrated circuit may not work properly, which will make the display system unable to work normally;
(4) The audience is wide, the viewing distance is long, and the field of view is wide; the ambient light changes greatly, especially if it is exposed to direct sunlight.
In response to the above special requirements, the glass curtain wall display must:
(1) The screen body and the joint between the screen body and the building must be strictly waterproof and leak-proof; the screen body must have good drainage measures, and once the accumulation of water occurs, it can be discharged smoothly;
(2) Install lightning protection devices on display screens and buildings. Keep the main body of the display screen and the shell well grounded;
(3) Install ventilation equipment to cool down so that the internal temperature of the screen is between -10°C and 40°C. An axial fan is installed on the top of the back of the screen to dissipate heat;
(4) Use industrial-grade integrated circuit chips with a working temperature between -40°C and 80°C to prevent the display from starting up when the temperature is too low in winter. ;
(5) In order to ensure long-distance visibility under strong ambient light conditions, ultra-high-brightness LED lamp beads must be selected;
(6) The display medium adopts a new type of wide viewing angle tube, which has a wide viewing angle, pure color, consistent coordination, and a life span of more than 100,000 hours.