There are many types of LED display screens. Many people don’t know how to distinguish LED display screens, because there are indeed many types of LED display screens. Today I will share with you how to distinguish various LED display screens. In fact, we can distinguish it according to its color, model, application field, display function and packaging method. What are the classifications of LED displays?
1. Color distinction:
LED display screens can be divided into single-color LED display screens, LED dual-color screens, and LED full-color screens.
(1) LED monochrome screen, as its name implies, is a luminescent material with only one color on the display screen. Generally, this color is red, which is used to display subtitles.
(2) The LED dual-color screen is composed of red and green LED diodes, which are mostly used to display subtitles and display images, but the effect of displaying images is not good.
(3) LED full-color screen, RGB, can display various images, videos, etc. The effect is the same as that of our home TV computer. But compared with it, the LED display has higher brightness, more vivid colors, stronger protection, stronger lifespan, and the zero degree of the LED display can be adjusted, so it can be used indoors and outdoors.
2. Model division:
There are many types of LED display screens, and laymen generally position the LED display screens as walking characters. In fact, the LED display screen models have multiple pointing pitches, and the pitches can be large or small. Generally, the ones below P2.5 are small pitches. The COB display screen is preferred for the dot pitch below P1.0. Other models are the regular model P3\4\5\6\8\10, because the LED display is made of LED lights, and PX is the distance between the LED light and the light. The smaller the dot pitch, the better the display effect, the clearer the picture, the softer the color, and the shorter viewing vision. For example, when viewing the P1.0 model LED display, you can see clearly when the distance is 1m away, P10 When the model is viewed at a distance of 1m, the graininess is very strong, and the user experience is not good.
3. Environmental distinction: LED display can be divided into indoor and outdoor and semi-outdoor
(1) Today’s outdoor advertisements are all shown using LED display screens, and there is no other material display screen that can compare with him. High brightness is a major brightness of LED display. Because outdoor is affected by direct sunlight, there is no super high brightness, which can not achieve the display effect; LED display is also highly protective and can resist various environmental impacts outdoors. In other words, the outdoor LED display is also a major landmark in some places, and it covers a large area. Regardless of the size, the size of the LED display can be determined according to the needs.
(2) LED display screens are suitable for indoor use, such as studios, supermarkets, security, surveillance, exhibition halls, etc. Generally, the spacing is relatively small, the viewing distance is relatively close, and the requirements for the display spacing are higher. When the LED display is used in an indoor environment, the brightness should not be too high, this can be self-adjusted.
(3) Semi-outdoors are between indoor and outdoor, usually roofs or windows, so LED displays can be used in various fields.
4. Distinguish by display function:
The LED display achieves interactive experience, immersive experience, stereoscopic display, naked eye 3D, V/AR and other effects, which can be completed according to needs, and the display effect is very powerful.
5. Divided by sub-packing method:
LED displays include in-line, surface mount (SMD), and COB; in-line is the main way to turn LED displays in a crazy way. As users’ requirements for LED displays become higher, SMD has reduced the LED display dot pitch to 1.25. In-line LED displays are rare, and they are all SMD and COB. SMD is still the mainstream and relatively complete, but COB displays are the future trend.