The maintenance methods of LED display are mainly divided into front maintenance and rear maintenance. A small number of products support front and rear maintenance at the same time. If rear maintenance is used, then a maintenance channel must be designed for the LED display. The overall technical requirements are relatively high, and installation and disassembly Complicated, time-consuming and labor-intensive.
In the past, it was the way of maintenance after use. It was not until the rise of small-pitch LEDs that pre-maintenance indoor high-definition LED display products gradually occupied a dominant position in the market.
Because the small spacing is mainly installed indoors, and the indoor space is limited, there is no way to build a thick steel structure like outdoors, so the front maintenance method also greatly reduces the space between the screen body and the wall, so that the display screen can run at the same time. , does not affect the structure of the room.
The LED display products of the front maintenance refer to the magnetic components and the LED display cabinets fixed by magnetic adsorption. During operation, the suction cup directly contacts the surface of the cabinet for front inspection, so that the module structure of the LED screen is removed from the cabinet to realize the front inspection of the screen.
Compared with the rear maintenance, the advantages of the front maintenance LED screen are as follows:
- Save space, maximize the use of environmental space, and reduce the difficulty of later maintenance work.
- The front maintenance mode supports independent front maintenance, saving the maintenance space on the back of the display.
- There is no need to remove the wires, support quick maintenance work, and the disassembly and assembly are simpler and more convenient.
- When a single point of failure occurs, only one person can disassemble and maintain a single LED or pixel, with high maintenance efficiency and low cost.
- The front maintenance method can make the overall structure of the display screen thinner and lighter, integrate with the surrounding architectural environment, and highlight the indoor visual expression ability.
Although the front maintenance has many advantages, the rear maintenance is not without advantages. Since the rear maintenance is inlaid on the steel structure, the price is slightly lower. It is suitable for installation scenarios such as roof type and column type, and the maintenance efficiency is high. Due to different application scenarios, you can choose these two maintenance methods flexibly according to the actual situation.