The new transparent LED display has opened up a new application field and has broad market prospects. It is especially suitable for the field of “building media”, catering to the needs of an emerging market, and successfully creating a high-quality outdoor media resource. The scope of this field is very wide, such as urban landmark buildings, municipal buildings, airports, automobile 4S stores, hotels, banks, chain stores and other glass curtain wall buildings with advertising commercial value.
First. What is the difference between transparent LED display and ordinary LED display
Along with the flood of advertising LED display comes a series of negative problems, including the problem of city image. The LED display screen can indeed brighten the city and release information when it is working, but when it is “resting”, it seems to be a “scar” of the city, which is out of tune with the surrounding environment and greatly affects the beauty of the city. , destroying the scenery of the city.
Moreover, the ordinary LED display is bulky and the installation process is cumbersome. Before installing the display, the steel structure is generally installed first, which often takes much more time.
Due to the emergence of these problems, the approval of the installation of large screens has become more and more cumbersome, and the management of outdoor advertising has become more and more strict.
The above problems are just solved by the transparent LED display. The transparent LED display not only integrates all the advantages of the conventional outdoor high-definition LED display, but also eliminates the problem of urban aesthetics to the greatest extent.
Because it is mostly installed behind the glass curtain wall, even when it is not working during the day, it will not have any impact on the surrounding environment. At the same time, because it adopts a new form of indoor advertising and outdoor communication, it avoids the approval of outdoor advertising.
In addition, with the acceleration of urban construction, glass curtain wall, a high-end and atmospheric building material, has gradually become popular. The transparent screen is light and thin, does not require a steel frame structure, is easy to install and maintain, and has good permeability. It can be said to be a hit with the glass curtain wall.
It not only has no sense of violation when applied to the glass curtain wall, but also adds a special beauty to urban buildings because of its fashion, beauty, modernity and scientific and technological atmosphere. Therefore, the LED transparent screen has won the unanimous approval of everyone in the market, and has received extensive attention and enthusiasm.
Second, in-depth understanding of transparent LED display
Transparent LED screen means that the LED electronic display screen has the property of passing light like glass. Its realization principle is the micro-innovation of the light bar screen, and targeted improvements have been made to the SMD manufacturing process, lamp bead packaging, and control system. In addition, the hollow design structure reduces the blocking of sight by structural components. , to maximize the perspective effect.
At the same time, it also has a novel and unique display effect. The audience stands at an ideal distance to watch, and the picture is suspended on the glass curtain wall. The LED transparent screen has expanded the application territory of the LED display to the two major markets of architectural glass curtain wall and commercial retail window, which has become a new trend in the development of new media.
Transparent LED display is a new type of ultra-transparent LED display technology. It has a transmittance of 70%-95%, and the panel thickness is only 10mm. The LED unit panel can be installed close to the glass from the back of the glass, and the unit size can be Customized according to the size of the glass, the impact on the lighting and perspective of the glass curtain wall is also small, and it is easy to install and maintain.
Third, the characteristics of transparent LED display
(1) The biggest feature of the transparent LED display is transparency, so the LED transparent display has a very high perspective rate, with a permeability of 70%-95%, which ensures the lighting between floors, glass facades, windows, etc. The lighting requirements of the structure and the viewing angle range ensure the original lighting and perspective function of the glass curtain wall.
(2) It does not take up space and is light in weight. The thickness of the main board is only 10mm, and the general weight of the display screen is only 12Kg/㎡, which is much lighter than some LED displays using die-cast aluminum. It can be directly fixed on the glass curtain wall without changing the building structure.
(3) No steel frame structure is required, saving a lot of installation and maintenance costs. It is directly fixed on the glass curtain wall without any steel frame structure, which saves a lot of cost.
(4) Unique display effect Because the display background is transparent, it can make the advertisement screen feel suspended on the glass curtain wall. It has good advertising effect and artistic effect, and has a sense of future technology. Although the current Technology, there is no way to achieve the realism of holographic 3D projection, but the feeling is also very good.
(5) Maintenance is convenient and fast. Transparent LED displays are usually installed indoors, so maintenance is also indoors, avoiding the wind and sun outside, which makes people exhausted.
(6) Energy saving and environmental protection. Most large LED displays need to be equipped with air conditioners or refrigeration systems to avoid excessive temperature and affect the screen body. Transparent LED displays do not require traditional refrigeration systems and air conditioners to dissipate heat, so It will save more than 30% energy than ordinary LED display.
According to statistics, the total area of modern glass curtain walls in China has exceeded 70 million square meters, mainly in urban areas. Such a huge stock of glass curtain walls is a huge potential market for outdoor media advertising. The advertising value of this market is not yet. Being fully developed, the glass curtain wall is a new blue ocean field under the situation that urban outdoor advertising resources are increasingly depleted. .