1. Damages caused by improper use, negligence, mishandling, acts of third parties, accidents, fire, flood, lightning, power surges or outages. Improper handling, operation in accordance with the technical instructions
2. The product has been altered or repaired by other than the manufacturer or an authorized service representative of the Manufacturer
3. Modifications or accessories other than those manufactured or provided by the Manufacturer have been made or attached to the product which, in the determination of the Manufacturer have affected the performance, safety or reliability of the product
4. Natural loss of brightness and color, lack of necessary regular maintenance
5. Unless written agreed, this warranty policy does not apply to consumables, including but not limited to connectors, networks, fiber optic cables, cables, power cables, signal cables, aviation connectors, and other wire and connections.
6. Warranty period has expired.