I believe that there are many LED displays in our daily life, but there must be fewer people who have seen such interactive LED floor tiles. So, what is the interactive LED floor tile screen? It is related to What are the differences between ordinary floor tiles? Let’s find out
Most of the LED displays we see in our daily life have no interactive function, whether it is stage rental or 3D display, including the floor tile screen itself. This is mainly related to the customer’s usage scenarios, effect requirements and budget. big relationship.
The HOLA-LED special operation team showed through the feedback data from various LED manufacturers that the LED floor tile display without interaction is 2000-3800 yuan lower per square than the interactive LED floor tile display.
As for why there is such a big fluctuation, the main reason is that the price will increase to a certain extent according to the different models and materials selected by customers. This is similar to the same LED display products, different models of products, there will also be a price difference between the products. The big difference is the same.
After understanding the basic content of the interactive LED display, let’s learn more about how it realizes interaction.
The principle of LED interactive floor tile display
The interactive floor tile display is based on the LED floor tile screen, with the addition of the function of induction and interaction, which greatly enhances the fun of the LED floor tile screen. Its interactive principle is to put pressure sensors or capacitive sensors or infrared sensors into the LED floor tile screen.
When a person moves on the floor tile screen, the sensor will send a signal to sense the position of the person and react the trigger information to the main controller, and then the main controller will output the corresponding display effect after logical judgment.
Therefore, the video played by the interactive LED display is a specially processed video source, otherwise the interactive effect cannot be produced. The process is as follows:
First, the special processing software in the computer is controlled by the LED display screen to play, and the signal of the picture is output through DVI/HDMI, etc., connected to the main controller of the video signal processing through the signal cable, and then connected to the signal distribution through the optical fiber or network cable. , so that the distribution shows a well-played picture.
By understanding its principle, we can already draw some of the differences between it and the ordinary display screen. Next, let’s summarize and summarize the difference between the LED floor tile screen and the ordinary display screen.
interactive LED floor tile screen VS ordinary display screen
The control software is different. On the playback side of the traditional LED display, you only need to use ordinary playback software to play the entire video source, and there is no need to receive other signal types. The interactive LED floor tile screen requires both to be completed at the same time.
It not only needs to be able to play the video source, but also to accept the interactive point position coordinate information returned from the display screen. After receiving the position coordinate information, the control software can call different program files and program files according to the accepted coordinate information. The video file stops playing.
This is like playing games on the computer. The LED display is like a computer monitor, the interactive audience is like a mouse, and the interactive point is like the position of the mouse. Clicking the mouse at different positions will call different programs.
The direction of data transmission is different. The data of the traditional LED display is mainly transmitted from the control end to the display end, all of which are one-way output, while the LED interactive induction floor tile screen needs two-way transmission to achieve the interactive effect.
The display end of the LED screen is different. The traditional LED display only needs to have a display function, but the interactive LED floor tile screen needs to collect and transmit data. The coordinate information of the interactive point of the interactive audience is transmitted to locate the interactive point. This is also the most important and critical point of the interactive LED display.
The LED floor tile screen is a very good product used on the ground display. It can be customized and has a good load-bearing and shock-proof effect. Special designs have been made in other aspects so that it can adapt to high-intensity pedaling, operate normally for a long time, and allow the audience to participate in it for endless fun.
Main features of LED interactive floor tile screen
1. The installation is fast and sensitive: it can be installed directly without tools or using guide rails.
2. Strong load-bearing: the aluminum alloy material structure, the load-bearing capacity of each square meter is as high as 1.5 tons. Based on the weight of 100 kilograms, 1 square meter can carry at least 75 people.
3. Good maintenance performance: the damaged display products can be exchanged directly without removing the adjacent cabinets.
4. High-contrast design: technical design mask, dustproof and waterproof, and very clear playback effect.
Advantages of LED interactive floor tile screen
1. The LED interactive floor tile screen solves a single boring floor, which can not only bring visual enjoyment to users, but also imitate people into real scenes to enhance the interest of the scene.
2. It is very convenient to maintain, has a long service life, is safe and reliable, and is energy-saving and environmentally friendly.
3. The picture is clear and rich, the viewing angle is also very wide, and the resolution is also very high.
4. Attract people’s attention, and even become a means of promoting products.
5. It has the advantages that ordinary display screens do not have, such as anti-stomping, which is a very important advantage. Many LED displays, especially small-pitch LEDs. A light bead that is randomly knocked off will affect the display effect of the entire screen, and more Not to mention that it also has absolute advantages such as anti-collision, anti-pressure, anti-scratch and so on.
6. Different from the traditional LED display screen, which can only play the picture according to the predetermined program, the interactive LED floor tile screen can sense the movement trajectory of the human body, and present an instant picture effect following the movement of the human body.
7. Excellent low-brightness and high-gray effect, showing average grayscale and good divergence.