With the continuous development and improvement of LED technology, indoor LED high-definition displays, especially P1.87 indoor LED HD display, are characterized by seamless splicing, low brightness and high gray, high refresh rate, ultra-high definition, low energy consumption, long life, etc.
Many features that conform to market demand and energy-saving economic development advantages have been widely used: power production dispatch control center, military command and control center, urban management emergency command center, traffic management command center, industrial process control display system, radio and television display and monitoring System, shopping mall, hotel, communication information display system, financial securities information display system, government enterprise multimedia video conference display system, mining safety production monitoring system, urban environment monitoring command system, fire control, meteorology, maritime flood control command system, airport, subway flight Display, security monitoring system and other wide fields.
The TV wall is a super-large screen TV wall formed by splicing multiple TV (rear projection TV) units. It is an image and graphic display system. It can be regarded as a giant display screen that can display the VGA signal and various video signals from the computer, and transmit the video or computer VGA signal to the TV wall. In addition, since the TV wall is usually made with OLED technology, if you want to know whether the P1.87 indoor LED high-definition display can be used as a TV wall, it will be easier to understand from the OLED display technology.
So, do you know whether P1.87 indoor LED high-definition display can be used as a TV wall?
By comparing and understanding the characteristics of the P1.87 indoor LED high-definition display and the TV wall, we can know whether it can achieve the expected needs, and then determine whether the P1.87 indoor LED high-definition display can be used as a TV wall.
Features of P1.87 indoor LED high-definition display:
1. High-quality LED chip, strong anti-interference and anti-static ability;
2. Large viewing angle, soft and beautiful display, any angle can make the perfect reproduction of the video picture, as an immersive experience;
3. Combination of lamp and driver, multi-layer circuit structure design, uniform current distribution, ultra-low power consumption, energy saving and environmental protection, and excellent heat dissipation effect. Only by keeping calm at all times can it perform well;
4. Super bright, low attenuation, high reliability, high weather resistance;
5. High contrast, with black lamp body, the contrast can be increased by more than 50%, giving you a better visual experience;
6. High refresh, high grayscale, hidden shadow, energy saving, low power consumption, low EML, anti-leakage, dominates the system’s multi-channel redundant backup, module chromaticity correction point by point, and reject poor display.
The comparison between the OLED display technology used in the TV wall and the P1.87 indoor LED high-definition display:
1. Lightness: OLED wins. Compared with the complex structure of liquid crystal technology, OLED display technology does not require the support of backlight, so the liquid crystal and backlight module are omitted. The structure is very simple, and the body can naturally be extremely thin. Often the screen thickness of OLED TVs can reach About 1mm, only 1/3 of the LED screen.
2. Black level: OLED wins. The ability of the screen to display dark colors can be said to be the most important of the many parameters of the image quality. Higher black levels can bring higher contrast and richer colors. Since the LCD back panel of the LED TV uses the principle of backlighting, even with advanced dimming technology, locally reducing the brightness of the LED backlight can increase the black level of the LED TV, but after all, the phenomenon of light leakage cannot be avoided, so performance will occur. Whitening occurs when it is black. The OLED TV can turn off the light-emitting function of the pixels without generating any light source, so it can basically present a complete black.
3. Brightness: P1.87 indoor LED HD display screen wins. When it comes to brightness contrast, LED TVs have considerable advantages. LED technology has now become very smart, so coupled with the addition of quantum dot technology, LED TVs have achieved the ultimate in brightness. Although OLED TVs are also very “smart”, there is no problem with black level and contrast, but if the brightness of OLED TV is adjusted to the maximum, it will not only reduce the service life of the pixels, but it will take some time to return to black again. transition.
4. Screen color: draw. Although OLED has a natural advantage, LED’s quantum dot technology can improve the purity of the backlight, so that the screen can reach the same level as OLED in terms of color accuracy, number of colors and brightness.
5. Response time: OLED wins. The response time of OLED is much shorter than that of LED TV. It can be said that OLED is the TV panel technology with the shortest corresponding time on the market. Therefore, OLED is also an absolute winner in this regard, and less response time also means that the blurring of moving targets can be reduced. For friends who love watching sports and playing TV games, if you choose an OLED TV, you can ignore the problem of afterimages.
Through the above content, if you want to use the P1.87 indoor LED high-definition display as a TV wall, it is not impossible, but you need to consider the specific needs of the customer to make a decision.